Young Audiences New York (YANY): Executive Director
Impact Search Advisors by Nonprofit HR is proud to have partnered with Young Audiences New York (YANY) on this search that has successfully closed. Cathy Hung was selected for the position.
Cathy Hung has all-around executive experience in fiscal control, organizational development, program development, and computer skills, with a deep knowledge in community building, organizational transition and strategic planning, board development and governance. Hung has proven records of re-imaging organization’s profiles with innovative programs design and collaborations. She has extensive experience with government contracts and procurement process, capital projects and special events. She is an innovative producer with cross spectrum projects in jazz, classical, world music, theater, multimedia, film, dance and visual arts.
Strengths and Skills:
– Strategic partnership for community organizing and program development.
– Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
– Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
– Organized, highly motivated and detail-directed problem solver with strong financial analysis skill.
– Proven ability to work in unison with founders, staff, volunteers and board of directors.
– Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS office, MS Outlook, Choice Ticketing, QuickBooks, Constant Contact, Contribute, basic Photoshop and World Press.
– Well-developed executive supervision and management experiences, including strategic planning, program development, audience development, community outreach, budget development and human resources management. Read more about Cathy.