Impact Search Advisors is a Nonprofit HR program exclusively dedicated to executive and professional search, recruitment outsourcing and interim leadership solutions.
RECRUITMENT OUTSOURCING FOR PROFESSIONAL ROLES
Successfully outsourcing recruitment functions requires a consultative and collaborative partner. We know you are not looking for a firm to simply manage hiring activities but to understand the importance of talent and culture in organizational success.
Partner with Impact Search Advisors whether you need to fill three positions or 300.
If your organization’s talent acquisition needs exceed the internal capacity to fill vacant roles, Impact Search Advisors can serve as an extension of your recruiting team! We add value by closing the gaps in your recruitment function with trusted talent acquisition expertise.
Our recruitment outsourcing approach is backed by decades of experience.
- Specialized Pipeline/Sourcing: Geographic-specific database of over 10,000 professionals, all with social sector experience.
- Customized Candidate Screening: A tailored recruitment approach that is adapted to fit your unique hiring needs.
- Collaborative Placement & Post Recruitment Support: Partners that facilitate the decision-making process, provide guidance during negotiation, maintain legally required records and conduct strategic retention conversations.
- Comprehensive Screening: Thorough background searches and reference verifications all based on best practices in equitable hiring and compliance.
Your talent needs and organizational culture are uniquely yours. Our thorough due diligence process helps us to understand your unique culture and objectives.
Contact Impact Search Advisors to discuss your immediate talent needs! Call 202.785.2060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEATURED PODCAST EPISODE: Talent Attraction & Diverse Recruitment Practices in Nonprofits
Listen now and hear:
- What other organizations are doing to attract and hire high performers of diverse backgrounds
- How you “show up” as a welcoming and inclusive employer
- How to identify and address racial bias in your screening, interviewing, hiring and onboarding practices
- How to effectively communicate your organization’s DEI culture throughout the hiring process
“Nonprofit HR did a great job from the moment I was in touch with them. They all were very reasonable with the initial agreement and then having their help with the recruitment process was excellent. Top-Notch, professional and stellar customer service. A great experience from start to finish. Many thanks.”
Request a mini-consultation with Impact Search Advisors.
Please complete the form and someone from our team will contact you to discuss your Search needs!