Having the right talent—in the right roles, at the right time—is critical to your organization’s success. Our Search Consultants understand this and consider the full talent management lifecycle when conducting all searches! In fact, this is one reason why our team has maintained a 100% retention rate for Executive Director and CEO searches since 2017—and a 95% retention rate for all other searches!
- Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP): Chief Executive Officer
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE): Chief Technology Officer
- Black Girls CODE: Vice President, Programs
- Black Girls CODE: Vice President, Development
- Byte Back: Chief Executive Officer
- California Native Plant Society (CNPS): Executive Director
- Center for Earth, Energy & Democracy: Executive Director
- Chicago Commons: Chief Financial Officer
- ClimateWorks Foundation: Racial and Social Justice Director
- Council for Opportunity in Education: Vice President, Development
- Girls Inc. DC: Executive Director
- Indiana Black Expo: Chief Development Officer
- League of Women Voters (LWVUS): Chief Operating Officer
- Miles4Migrants: Executive Director
- Mission Economic Development Agency (MEDA): Share the Model Director
- Progressive Life Center: Chief Executive Officer
- RAICES (Texas): Chief Human Resources Officer
- State Voices: Deputy Executive Director, Chief Strategy Officer
- SFJAZZ: Director, People & Culture
- SFJAZZ: Director, Development
- St. Louis Public Schools Foundation: President & CEO
- Win|Win: Executive Director
- Young Audiences New York (YANY): Executive Director
- Southwest Center: Human Resources Director
- Black Futures Lab: Deputy Director
- Black Futures Lab: Finance Director
- Committee for Children: Recruitment Manager
- Alliance for Safety and Justice (ASJ): People Operations Specialist (Senior HR Generalist)
- American Physical Therapy Association: Specialist, HR
- Public Allies: Director of Finance and Business Operations
- Princeton in Asia: Director of Advancement
- Center for Earth, Energy & Democracy: Communications Manager
- Center for Earth, Energy & Democracy: Development Manager
- Center for Earth, Energy & Democracy: Deputy Director
- Conservation Colorado: Environmental Program Director, Protegete
- CORA: Director, People & Culture
- Manager, Media and Public Relations
JOIN OUR TEAM
Browse our open positions below!
RECENTLY CLOSED SEARCHES
Guylaine Saint Juste became President and Chief Executive Officer of the National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) on February 1, 2021. She serves as a corporate officer on the Board of Directors with primary oversight for the NABA National Office and executing the multi-year NABA Strategic Plan. View her full bio on the NABA website.
- Chicago Commons: Chief Human Resources Officer — Dr. Erica Collins
- State Voices: Chief Talent Officer — Patricia Pinchinat
- Design Impact: Executive Director — Theresa Gonzales
- Chicago Commons: Director of Home Care
- Zion Church: Chief Operating Officer — Penelope Thornton Talley
- Zion Church: Chief Ministry Officer — Bill Hulley
- Pathways to Housing DC: Chief Operating Officer — Barbara Wahl
- SFJAZZ Director, Development — Emma Moon
Featured Placement Stories
Executive Placement: Meet Arlis Whalum
Nonprofit HR’s Search team places hundreds of candidates in positions each year. This story features a featured placement who is making incredible impacts in the social sector.
“Mid-way through my career, I made an intentional decision to work in the nonprofit sector. Although there were tremendous learning opportunities from public accounting and the Fortune 500, I felt the need to be a part of something greater than making money. I wanted to contribute to a work that improved the lives of others. My first mission-based opportunity was with a local church that grew to a megachurch during my six-year tenure. My entire nonprofit career has been about improving financial and operational infrastructures while also enhancing the financial acumen of organizations.” Read full story.
Professional Placement: Meet Jeanette Whitman-Lee
Nonprofit HR’s Search team places hundreds of candidates in positions each year. This story features a recent placement who is making incredible impacts in the social sector.
“What led me to the nonprofit sector was really looking for a mission-oriented organization and one where I felt that I could contribute more directly to the mission. I have a lot of skill sets that were honed over time in the for-profit space, which was really driven by a very strong passion for results. I think that when you work in an environment that has so much structure, it lets you appreciate more when there are fewer parameters. But at the same time, I worked for organizations that are best in class when it comes to HR so I was able to bring a lot of skills and knowledge to the nonprofit, which I believe has benefitted from my expertise.” Read full story.
Impact Search Advisors proactively maintains relationships with active and passive candidates!
We have the reach and expertise to match your organization with extraordinary candidates. Use our network to your advantage when it comes time to scale or fill a vacant role. Our experienced Search Advisors collaborate with you during the planning stages to identify and gather the most critical information required to make each placement a success. Plus, we apply our decades of experience to every single engagement.
We get it right because we get to know your organization. Our work is informed by your organization’s mission, vision, values, culture and priorities.
- We actively assess the qualities and competencies of the talent necessary for success.
- We consider the cultural climate and dynamics that may impact the kind of talent required.
- We assess the competitive compensation factors needed to attract and retain high-performing talent.
- We regard the communication needs and preferences of key stakeholders needed to ensure a successful outcome.
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve.
We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy and political views. Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion at nonprofithr.com/deinow.
Request a mini-consultation with Impact Search Advisors.
Please complete the form and someone from our team will contact you to discuss your Search needs!