Having the right talent—in the right roles, at the right time—is critical to your organization’s success. Our Search Consultants understand this and consider the full talent management lifecycle when conducting all searches! In fact, this is one reason why our team has maintained a 100% retention rate for Executive Director and CEO searches since 2017—and a 95% retention rate for all other searches!
- Baltimore Children & Youth Fund: President
- Black Girls CODE: Vice President, Programs
- Black Girls CODE: Vice President, Development
- Byte Back: Chief Executive Officer
- California Native Plant Society (CNPS): Executive Director
- The Center for Children’s Law and Policy (CCLP): Executive Director
- Center for Earth, Energy & Democracy: Executive Director
- ClimateWorks Foundation: Racial and Social Justice Director
- Community Access: Chief Operating Officer
- Community Progress Council: Chief Organizational Development Officer
- Council for Opportunity in Education: Vice President, Development
- Democracy North Carolina: Executive Leadership Team
- Girls Inc. DC: Executive Director
- Go2Foundation for Lung Cancer: Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- Indiana Black Expo: Chief Development Officer
- Mission Economic Development Agency (MEDA): Share the Model Director
- The Musicianship: Executive Director
- Planned Parenthood of Northern New England (PPNNE): Chief Executive Officer
- Planned Parenthood of Northern New England (PPNNE): Vice President, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Progressive Life Center: Chief Executive Officer
- RAICES (Texas): Chief Human Resources Officer
- Room to Read: Vice President, People Operations
- State Voices: Deputy Executive Director, Chief Strategy Officer
- St. Louis Public Schools Foundation: President & CEO
- Volunteer of America North Louisiana: President & CEO
- Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA): Executive Director
- Young Audiences New York (YANY): Executive Director
- Alliance for Safety and Justice (ASJ): People Operations Specialist (Senior HR Generalist)
- American Physical Therapy Association: Specialist, HR
- Black Futures Lab: Deputy Director
- Black Futures Lab: Finance Director
- Committee for Children: Recruitment Manager
- CORA: Director, People & Culture
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA): Interim Senior Director/HR Leader
- Faith in Action (FIA): Northeast Region Lead
- Faith in Action (FIA): Program Manager
- Faith in Action (FIA): National Analyst and Data Director
- Faith in Action (FIA): Technology Coordinator
- Faith in Action (FIA): Director, LA RED
- Faith in Action (FIA): Deputy Director/Southeast Regional Lead
- Faith in Action (FIA): Director of Learning
- Faith in Action (FIA): Human Resources Manager
- Manager, Media and Public Relations
- National School Boards Association (NSBA): Human Resources Director
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO): Health Policy Manager
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE): State Relations Director
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE): Senior Director, Marketing and Communications
- Room to Read: Employee Relations & Total Rewards Director
- Room to Read: Talent Management & Development Director
- Urban Institute: Interim Director, Talent Development
“Greenpeace USA has engaged Nonprofit HR to lead and drive multiple strategic human resources efforts that impact our ability to deliver on our mission. We are especially appreciative for the expertise and leadership they provided while shepherding us through the executive search process, helping us to identify and hire a dynamic business partner to serve as our Chief Operating Officer.”
JOIN OUR TEAM
Browse our open positions below!
RECENTLY CLOSED SEARCHES
Executive Search: April Nishimura, Interim Systems Change and Operations Leader, Interaction Institute of Social Change (IISC)
April is fascinated by organizational development and change management. She is passionate about creating teams and workplaces that unlock people’s full potential. As a lifelong learner, April looks for the connectors and principles between fields. Her current studies center on transformation towards wholeness, healing and justice as well as responsible uses of power. Read more about April.
- Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP): Chief Executive Officer
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA): President & CEO
- Public Allies: Director of Finance and Business Operations
- Chicago Commons: Chief Human Resources Officer — Dr. Erica Collins
- Chicago Commons: Chief Financial Officer — Dana Thomas
- State Voices: Chief Talent Officer — Patricia Pinchinat
- Design Impact: Executive Director — Theresa Gonzales
- SFJAZZ: Director, People & Culture — Ahmad Anderson
- SFJAZZ: Director, Development — Emma Moon
- Pathways to Housing DC: Chief Operating Officer — Barbara Wahl
- League of Women Voters (LWVS): Chief Operating Officer — Ellen Hobby
- Win|Win: Executive Director — Maren Turner
- Zion Church: Chief Operating Officer — Penelope Thornton Talley
- Zion Church: Chief Ministry Officer — Bill Hulley
- Miles4Migrants: Executive Director — Diane Padilla
- Princeton in Asia: Director of Advancement — Sabrina Thomas
- Emancipet Head of Human Resources – Hugh Tillman
- Southwest Center HR Director – Yolanda Craig
- Chicago Commons: Director of Home Care
- Automotive Service Excellence: Chief Technology Officer
- Center for Earth, Energy and Democracy (CEED): Communications Director
- Center for Earth, Energy and Democracy (CEED): Deputy Director
- Center for Earth, Energy and Democracy (CEED): Development Manager
- Conservation Colorado: Environmental Program Director, Protege
Featured Placement Stories
Executive Search Placement: Dr. Heather Hairston
Nonprofit HR’s Search team places hundreds of candidates in positions each year. This story features a featured placement who is making incredible impacts in the social sector.
“I’d say an opportunity to make an impact in a community is what really means the most to me when I think about working in the nonprofit sector, specifically with Girls Inc. and creating a world where girls and young women have the support they need to determine their futures. This role will allow me to contribute to their work and it helps advance the rights and opportunities for girls in order to help them create a future to be successful.” Read full story.
Professional Search Placement: Gillian Harper
Nonprofit HR’s Search team places hundreds of candidates in positions each year. This story features a recent placement who is making incredible impacts in the social sector.
“Working for an organization that considers the whole person and the people who support them on a daily basis is an honor. My colleagues also believe in the work they do. They have personal ties that allow them to operate with a level of compassion and understanding that is often rare in many work environments. Being among such mission-driven talent motivates me every day.” Read full story.
Impact Search Advisors proactively maintains relationships with active and passive candidates!
We have the reach and expertise to match your organization with extraordinary candidates. Use our network to your advantage when it comes time to scale or fill a vacant role. Our experienced Search Advisors collaborate with you during the planning stages to identify and gather the most critical information required to make each placement a success. Plus, we apply our decades of experience to every single engagement.
We get it right because we get to know your organization. Our work is informed by your organization’s mission, vision, values, culture and priorities.
- We actively assess the qualities and competencies of the talent necessary for success.
- We consider the cultural climate and dynamics that may impact the kind of talent required.
- We assess the competitive compensation factors needed to attract and retain high-performing talent.
- We regard the communication needs and preferences of key stakeholders needed to ensure a successful outcome.
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve.
We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy and political views. Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion at nonprofithr.com/deinow.
Request a mini-consultation with Impact Search Advisors.
Please complete the form and someone from our team will contact you to discuss your Search needs!