Having the right talent—in the right roles, at the right time—is critical to your organization’s success. Our Search Consultants understand this and consider the full talent management lifecycle when conducting all searches! In fact, this is one reason why our team has maintained a 100% retention rate for Executive Director and CEO searches since 2017—and a 95% retention rate for all other searches!
- Every Mother Counts: Managing Director, Communications and Marketing
- Community Forklift: Executive Director
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW): Chief Executive Officer
- Volunteers of America Northern California and Northern Nevada: President/Chief Executive Officer
- Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA): Executive Director
- Western States Center: Executive Director
- American Society of Hematology: Senior Manager, Marketing
- American Society of Hematology: Senior Manager, Sickle Cell Disease Community Engagement
- The Association of Fundraising Professionals: Head of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access
- Faith in Action (FIA): Northeast Region Lead
- Faith in Action (FIA): Program Manager
- Faith in Action (FIA): National Analyst and Data Director
- Faith in Action (FIA): Technology Coordinator
- Guttmacher Institute: Senior Policy Associate, State Partnerships
- JOURNEY: Director of Operations and Special Events
- Majority Action: Director of Communications
- Maternity Care Coalition: Case Manager
- National Committee for Quality Assurance: Director of Talent Acquisition
- National Women’s Law Center: Grants Manager
- National Women’s Law Center: Senior Accounting Manager, Grants and Contributions
“Greenpeace USA has engaged Nonprofit HR to lead and drive multiple strategic human resources efforts that impact our ability to deliver on our mission. We are especially appreciative for the expertise and leadership they provided while shepherding us through the executive search process, helping us to identify and hire a dynamic business partner to serve as our Chief Operating Officer.”
JOIN OUR TEAM
Browse our open positions below!
RECENTLY CLOSED SEARCHES
Executive Search: Alysia Lee, President, Baltimore Children & Youth Fund (BCYF)
Baltimore, MD – The Transition Board of Directors of the Baltimore Children & Youth Fund (BCYF) selected Alysia Lee as the fund’s first President. Lee will be tasked with the vital job of managing the daily functions of the nearly $12,000,000 annual fund, originally approved by Baltimore City voters in 2016. “I am honored to serve my city in this new role as the President of the Baltimore Children & Youth Fund. My previous work in the education, nonprofit, and youth development sectors prepared me to lead the Fund in its next steps.” Alysia said. Read more about Alysia.
- Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP): Chief Executive Officer — Terrance E. Moore
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA): President & CEO — Guylaine Saint Juste
- Public Allies: Director of Finance and Business Operations — Lisa Alfred
- Chicago Commons: Chief Human Resources Officer — Dr. Erica Collins
- Chicago Commons: Chief Financial Officer — Dana Thomas
- State Voices: Chief Talent Officer — Patricia Pinchinat
- Design Impact: Executive Director — Theresa Gonzales
- SFJAZZ: Director, People & Culture — Ahmad Anderson
- SFJAZZ: Director, Development — Emma Moon
- Pathways to Housing DC: Chief Operating Officer — Barbara Wahl
- League of Women Voters (LWVS): Chief Operating Officer — Ellen Hobby
- Win|Win: Executive Director — Maren Turner
- Interaction Institute of Social Change (IISC):Interim Systems Change and Operations Leader —April Nishimura
- Volunteer of America North Louisiana: President & CEO — Carolyn Hammond
- Go2Foundation for Lung Cancer: Chief Marketing and Communications Officer — Lori Millner
- St. Louis Public Schools Foundation: President & CEO — Bridget Jones
- Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA): Executive Director — Ludwig P. Gaines
- Girls Inc. DC: Executive Director — Ashley Filipp
- Council for Opportunity in Education: Vice President, Development — Jennifer Wider
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO): Health Policy Manager — Alix Ware
- Alliance for Safety and Justice (ASJ): People Operations Specialist (Senior HR Generalist) — Iesha Duncan
- Zion Church: Chief Operating Officer — Penelope Thornton Talley
- Zion Church: Chief Ministry Officer — Bill Hulley
- Miles4Migrants: Executive Director — Diane Padilla
- Princeton in Asia: Director of Advancement — Sabrina Thomas
- Emancipet Head of Human Resources — Hugh Tillman
- Southwest Center HR Director – Yolanda Craig
- Faith in Action (FIA): Director of Learning — Alejandra Vila
- Faith in Action (FIA): Director, LA RED — Eliana Fernandez
- Faith in Action (FIA): Deputy Director/Southeast Regional Lead — Cassandra Jones
- Faith in Action (FIA): Human Resources Manager — Sabrina Brown
- Urban Institute: Interim Director, Talent Development — Kimberly Ford
- National Society of Professional Engineers: Senior Director of Communications and Marketing — Ross Rollins
- National School Boards Association (NSBA): Human Resources Director — Tiffany Williams
- Community Access: Chief Operating Officer — Christopher Alcazar
- Black Girls CODE: Vice President, Development — Michael Andrade
- RAICES (Texas): Chief Human Resources Officer — Kim Mattheson
- The Musicianship: Executive Director — Eric Liley
- Young Audiences New York (YANY): Executive Director — Cathy Hung
- Center for Earth, Energy and Democracy (CEED): Development Manager — Marinella Taoushiani
- Automotive Service Excellence: Chief Technology Officer — Rebecca Sutter
- Friends Committee National Legislation (FCNL): Director of HR — Vanina Colombo
- Personal Care Products Council (PCPC): Director of Business Development and Marketing — Sondra Fry Benoudiz
- Families USA: Senior Director, Health Equity — Staci Lofton
- One•n•ten: Director of People and Culture — Comesha Cunningham
- Community Progress Council: Chief Organizational Development Officer — Joseph Morales
- Room to Read: Vice President, People Operations — Robert Grasty
- American Physical Therapy Association: Specialist, HR — Vickie Robinson
- REACH Riverside: Chief Financial Strategist — Laura Mood
- San Francisco-Marin Food Bank: Chief Philanthropy and Engagement Officer — Chris Padula
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of New Hampshire: Deputy Director — Jason Green
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA): Director of HR — Jose Caldera
- Leadership Howard County: Executive Director — Tim Payne
- Bridges to Independence: Chief Executive Officer — Fraser Murdoch
- Democracy North Carolina: Executive Leadership Team — Adrienne Kelly and Cheryl Carter
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE): Chief Operating Officer — Cherette Clerkley
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE): Senior Manager, Advocacy and Government Relations — Brandon Schall
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO): Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) — Krista Suggs
- The Guttmacher Institute: Director of Public Policy — Naisiadet Mason
- Urban Institute: Interim Director, Talent Acquisition — LaToya Coleman
- Global Ties U.S.: Director of Finance and Operations — John Seong
- Black Futures Lab: Deputy Director — Kristin Powell
- Planned Parenthood of Northern New England (PPNNE): Vice President, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion — Pedro Altagarcia
- Folger Shakespeare Library: Recruitment and Internship Manager — Chanel Vismara
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE): State Relations Director — Dana Aragon
- National Women’s Law Center: Director of Human Resources – Teresa Woods Carpenter
- Families USA: Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Community Access: Director of Housing
- Operation Hope: Chief People Officer
- Planned Parenthood of Northern New England (PPNNE): Chief Executive Officer
- Black Futures Lab: Finance Director
- Room to Read: Employee Relations & Total Rewards Director
- Room to Read: Talent Management & Development Director
- CORA: Director, People & Culture
- Chicago Commons: Director of Home Care
- Center for Earth, Energy and Democracy (CEED): Communications Director
- Center for Earth, Energy and Democracy (CEED): Deputy Director
- Conservation Colorado: Environmental Program Director, Protege
- State Voices: Deputy Executive Director, Chief Strategy Officer
- Baltimore Children & Youth Fund: President
- Black Girls CODE: Vice President, Programs
- Center for Earth, Energy & Democracy: Executive Director
- Mission Economic Development Agency (MEDA): Share the Model Director
- Byte Back: Chief Executive Officer
Featured Placement Stories
Executive Search Placement: Dr. Heather Hairston
Nonprofit HR’s Search team places hundreds of candidates in positions each year. This story features a featured placement who is making incredible impacts in the social sector.
“I’d say an opportunity to make an impact in a community is what really means the most to me when I think about working in the nonprofit sector, specifically with Girls Inc. and creating a world where girls and young women have the support they need to determine their futures. This role will allow me to contribute to their work and it helps advance the rights and opportunities for girls in order to help them create a future to be successful.” Read full story.
Professional Search Placement: Gillian Harper
Nonprofit HR’s Search team places hundreds of candidates in positions each year. This story features a recent placement who is making incredible impacts in the social sector.
“Working for an organization that considers the whole person and the people who support them on a daily basis is an honor. My colleagues also believe in the work they do. They have personal ties that allow them to operate with a level of compassion and understanding that is often rare in many work environments. Being among such mission-driven talent motivates me every day.” Read full story.
Impact Search Advisors proactively maintains relationships with active and passive candidates!
We have the reach and expertise to match your organization with extraordinary candidates. Use our network to your advantage when it comes time to scale or fill a vacant role. Our experienced Search Advisors collaborate with you during the planning stages to identify and gather the most critical information required to make each placement a success. Plus, we apply our decades of experience to every single engagement.
We get it right because we get to know your organization. Our work is informed by your organization’s mission, vision, values, culture and priorities.
- We actively assess the qualities and competencies of the talent necessary for success.
- We consider the cultural climate and dynamics that may impact the kind of talent required.
- We assess the competitive compensation factors needed to attract and retain high-performing talent.
- We regard the communication needs and preferences of key stakeholders needed to ensure a successful outcome.
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve.
We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy and political views. Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion at nonprofithr.com/deinow.
Request a mini-consultation with Impact Search Advisors.
Please complete the form and someone from our team will contact you to discuss your Search needs!